To love and preserve mother EARTH, SAVE A TREE! PINOYTAX iBOOKS NETWORK advocates for a paperless tax education.
Pinoytax iBooks @Webs are available only to its members. To become a member, please fill up and submit the PINOYTAX iBOOK MEMBERSHIP FORMhttp://iknowphilippinetax.webs.com/ibookmembershipform.htm
Modes to join, sign-in and read the content:
1. Using your email address to sign up and sign in, visit or click
PINOYTAX iBOOKS @WEBS http://pinoytaxezbook1.webs.com/apps/links/; or
2. Using your facebook account to sign in, visit or click PINOYTAX iBOOKS @FACEBOOK https:[email protected]CEBOOK/1867014766845355/.
or let us know your phone contact information and the iBOOK title(s) you will subscribe through any of the following:
1. text us @Globe +63 936 675 3885, Smart +63 930 284 7580; or
2. email to [email protected]; or
3. visit/inquire at Pinoytax Learning Center/Dash Booksforum and Services, @Suite 506 Pasda Mansion, No. 77 Panay Ave. Cor. Timog, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, or call Telephone No. (02) 277-2740 Monday to Friday (10am to 2pm).
For an updated tax education, subscribers will be notified whenever there are changes in the content of the Pinoytax iBook(s) due to new tax issuances of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and other tax authorities as well as latest tax jurisprudence affecting the Philippine tax system and administration.
Philippine taxation is a dynamic learning course. PINOYTAX iBOOKS (PiBOOKS) are works-in-progress. Members will be notified accordingly whenever there are changes in the content of the PiBOOKS. To receive change/update/advisory notification, click and join Pinoytax Yahoo Group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Pinoytax/info and Pinoytax Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinoytax/ .
Do not wait for a TAX DISASTER...PiBOOKS CAN SAVE YOU!
To view the content of Pinoytax iBooks, please click the colored links below.